In This tutorial we are going to learn Microsoft Server Side Language, ASP.net. This ASP.net tutorial is designed specifically keeping in mind the need to complete beginners. The main aim of this ASP.net Tutorial is to take you to a level where you can start making your own dynamic websites using ASP.net language.
What are we going to learn?
We are going to learn how to make dynamic web pages using ASP.net. For this puropose, this tutorial starts from basics of ASP.net and then covers some advance topics. To make the concepts of ASP.net, we are also going to develop a website project using ASP.net with VB.net. Some of the main topics that we are going to cover in this tutorial are
- ASP.net Installation, Variables, Loops, Arrays, Operators
- ASP.net functions, Conditional Statements
- ASP.net Object Oriented Programming,
- ASP.net Class, Objects, Inheritance, libraries
- ASP.net Session, Cookies, Form Handling
- ASP.net Server Controls, HTML Controls, Validation Controls
- ASP.net and Ms SQL Server Database Project using SQL insert, update, delete
- And many more ….
Before starting this tutorial it’s important to know that what you should already know before you can clearly understand this tutorial. We assume that you do have knowledge of these beforehand.
- A Basic Programming Knowledge: